Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting back into things...

Hey, just a little personal article for today.
It's been a while since I wrote any articles - I know... Hope you didn't miss me much!

Have been doing quite a lot these past couple of months.
  • I have been working on developing our brochures and product plan for our Personalized Web 2.0 Platform - which will be going on sale soon.
  • We have been looking and segmenting potential clientele - who we believe will or might be interested in this platform.
  • I was in Los Angeles for my best friends' wedding (obviously got to meet some new people there and hoping to cultivate some kind of relationship with them.)
  • Hoping to attract some Angel Investors and offer them a really good deal and buy back option.
  • Looking to hire sales reps (or as we call them Account Executives).
  • We have successfully launched our website - which is still being updated every so often.
  • And finally - we are growing our network, meeting new people, giving seminars and workshops on social media, and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment